Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Christmas Horns

Hi, I'm back :)

This time I have my favorite of the Christmas in July release 'Christmas Horns' as soon as I laid eyes on this I had to colour it, to me it simply says 'Christmas'. 




It's also my favorite because when Jennifer saw my coloured image she asked if it could be used for the packaging for the stamp, I was thrilled and of course I said YES!

I have used both Copic Markers and Kaszazz Markers for this one.    Horns - Y13, A1205, A7406, A122. Bow & Berries R24, 27, 89. Holly - G05,09, 17. Background - N8 & R27.

Andrea xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Andrea. No wonder you were asked if yours could be used as the color for the packaging. I won this in the blog hop and just received it yesterday. My first thoughts were I better start the background first. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunny xx Congratulatios!! What an awesome prize. I did the background last and I was so scared I would stuff up the whole thing, good thinking starting there first :)

      Delete