Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Winter Cardinals

Hello fellow stampers,

I would like to show you what I have created for the new DoveArt Studios July release. I have used the new DoveArt Studios "Winter Cardinals."



Copics
Female Cardinal E51, E26, E35, E28, R02, R05
Male Cardinal & Berries R24, R46, R59
Evergreen YG95, G99
Sky BG0000, BG000, BG10
Snow C1, C3, C5

For the snow I added Diamond Dust and Crystal Art Glitter and for the berries I added Christmas Red Stickles for some extra shimmer.  I wanted to add some extra dimension so I popped up the female Cardinal twice plus her wing and the male Cardinal is popped up three times plus his wing and cheek.  I really love how this card turned out!

All of DoveArt Studios beautiful rubber stamps can now be purchased immediately.  You can see where to buy at the link on the blog HERE to find the quickest links or locations.  Some of the stores around you just might carry the stamps, or you can ask them to get them in, too.

If you would like to check out my blog, go HERE.

~ Happy Stamping!  Nicolette ~




No comments:

Post a Comment