Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wonderful Winter

Happy Hello's
I've had this colored up waiting for me to put on a card for too long
I just didn't know how I wanted it to work.
Don't you just hate it when your mojo goes a missing?
 
Today, I was determined to do something creative and it was time to
Get er done!!!
Here is my
 
 
 
Colors used:
YG99, 97, 95, 93
C7, 5, 3, 1
E57, 13, 30
Background sprayed in BV0000
 
The fabulous Miss Dove teased me about not having glitter and to be honest,
when I went to card it, It needed glitter.
Always listen to the master.
So, I stole her idea and added Diamond Dust
I also sprinkled some silver and blue glitter embossing powder with a bit of white frantage.
 
Dies that I've used are BDZ stiched flags two
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful image. The card is really pretty. I like the Frantage and the glitter that you used. Very sparkley and pretty. Jenn is fab isn't she? Shhh.............we won't tell her.

    ReplyDelete