Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Beautiful Winter Cardinals

Hello all :)

I just finished making this card and had to blog it straight away because I'm so happy with how it turned out :) the 'Winter Cardinals' were an absolute delight to colour and I just happened to have some beautiful patterned papers to match, usually I struggle with paper choices.


I used Copic Markers to colour 'Winter Cardinals' 

Male Cardinal - R24, 27, 39, N6, 10
Female Cardinal - YR20, 61, 65, R02, 08, W3, N5.
Pine Needles - G46, 99
Background - BG70, 72
Glue and Glitter for the snow.

Happy Crafting

Andrea xx

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Andrea! The shading on those birds though! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy, the stamps guide the shading so I can't take all the credit :)

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty. Great coloring. We have a pair of cardinals that come to our feeder everyday. Love your layout and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bunny xx That would be awesome to see them daily, we don't have them here in Australia but we do have loads of other beautiful birds :)

      Delete