Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Fish have Googly Eyes....


Hi Everyone,

I LOVE this fish but my favourite part is that the googly eye is so funny! It's just perfect I reckon. haha 

This was one of those cards that I was struggling with at first. I was a little disappointed with how my fish was looking but man oh man, when I thought to add the googly eye it just 'made' the card and everything fell into place for me.



I created the background using some watercolor paper that I spritzed with water before dripping a drop of Turquoise & Iris pigment Izink.

I allowed it to dry before die cutting the Mama Elephant 'friend' shape and stamping the sentiment.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Zoe xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Cute fishy with the googly eye! I like the negative die cut too.

    ReplyDelete