Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

June Release Hop

2017 June Release

Winners!!  Thank you all for the sweet comments and for taking the time out of your life to admire each DT members blogs for inspiration.  The winners have been chosen randomly.  Congrats to the winners...
stunning release, what an Amazing job your DT has done showing them.. yes again another hard pick as they are all so amazing.. my favorite is the Brickwall background stamp.. but so love the flag too... hugs
And...
I love all of the stamps and of the Design Team cards were amazing. My favorites are the Parrot Duo, Flag Works, and Sandcastle small.
Please contact me at (jennifer at doveartstudios dot com) with your mailing address and I will pass them on to CCDesigns to mail out your new stamp.
Well, you have made it to the end of the hop.  Wasn't that awesome?!!  We really do hope you enjoyed it.  Now just leave a final comment telling us the favorite new stamp or card created and then come back Sunday to see if you have won.  Remember you can go grab the stamps now at one of your local or online stores or direct from CCDesigns.
If you missed the hop you can start back at Jennifer Dove's blog and go from there.  Here is the blog hop list.



17 comments:

  1. WOW! Choosing 1 over all of the rest is just not possible! If I am forced to choose just 1, then it would be the Parrot Duo and that is due to the fact that I into birds lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't choose just one. My favorites are Beach Front, Gazebo Overlook, and Parrot Duo. Beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created some outstanding designs, but my heart is with the ocean front/row boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning release, what an Amazing job your DT has done showing them.. yes again another hard pick as they are all so amazing.. my favorite is the Brickwall background stamp.. but so love the flag too...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Beachfront, Gazebo Overlooks, and Sandcastle stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hard to pick a favorite, but I think mine are the Beachfront and sandcastle stamps. Great release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the stamps and of the Design Team cards were amazing. My favorites are the Parrot Duo, Flag Works, and Sandcastle small.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to choose the flag and the liberty Bell. I see them being used together with the flag as a background. Absolutely stunning in my mind at least. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really?? I have to choose only one? Okay here goes...although I love them all, I would have to say the brick wall and gopher since I could see me sending them to all my golfing buddies and having them giggle. Great job Jenn and all the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really hard to pick a favorite - I can see myself using any of these excellent stamps depending on my mood. Love the beach front scene, and the gazebo card was stunning, and the sand castle...sorry, can't pick just one. Thanks for a great blog hop! Love seeing new fresh ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome hop! My favorites are the Parrot Duo and the Flag Works Background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL stamps, but the Flag works Background is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course, they are all wonderful. But, if I had to choose, I would select the flag works and the liberty bell. Both represent the strength of this great nation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful hop, I really enjoyed it! And I love all stamps, but if I must choose, my favorite are Beach Front, Brick Wall and Parrot Duo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous new release. Love all of them but my favorites are the water Mill and the gopher! Great job by all the talented ladies. Thank you for the opportunity.💕

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done collection. Each has so many scene possibilities. All of the cards are lovely. Favs are the gazebo, sand castle and parrots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done my friend, another awesome release! I have to say my fave is the American Flag...she's a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete